Your Pre-launch Preparations Part 3
Sellers Letter to Potential Buyers
You did it!
You have had inspections and gotten the reports back, made any necessary repairs if deemed worthy from a return on investment standpoint, started packing or are already moved out, staged the home if applicable, had it photographed, and your home is market ready. Whew, that was a lot!
Rest assured, you are getting closer to the finish line each day. So keep your eye on the prize and let’s get this last piece of the puzzle handled.
This last step is about making sure that the marketing materials are spot on and what better way to do it than to provide a Letter to the Potential Buyers. One of the best ways to do this is to share your experience of living in the home and the neighborhood with potential buyers so that they can see and feel what it is like to live in your home. If you feel that you don’t know how to wax poetic, it’s ok, please don’t sweat it. We will walk you through the process and/or interview you and write it ourselves if need be.
To make it easier, we have provided some questions to think about as you write your letter:
- When you first saw this home, what was the one thing that stood out the most?
- After living in the home, what do you love most about your home?
- What have you enjoyed most about the neighborhood and location?
- What do you or will you miss the most?
- How would you describe your home to a friend who has never seen it?
- The type of person who I think will love my home the most is….? Because of which features?
- What improvements have you made to the home that we should know about?
- What else do you think we should know about your home that makes it special?
To see an example of a Letter to Potential Buyers, click on the button below.
Once the letter has been written and that step is complete you may be asking: what happens next?
What Happens Next:
- We are ready to go live on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and syndicate to thousands of buyers
- Our team will send you an email announcing the property is now live, complete with MLS number, and marketing materials for social media that you can share with family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers
- Each Tuesday you will get a Weekly Marketing Update from our team sharing feedback, results, and inquiries. One of the best ways to do this is to share your experience of living in the home and the neighborhood with potential buyers so that they can see and feel what it is like to live in your home.